After some research and some quiet time to devote to this post….here it is.
Thank you Sue (Mac’s girl) from THE NATURE OF THINGS for giving me my first award. The Versatile Blogger Award. I would have never thought that my posts would interest anyone other than my family members, but as I write, there are currently 46 people who actually don’t mind reading about the adventures of My Little Green Thumbs. I would like to thank all of you for coming along on this crazy ride that I call my life.
When you receive this award you have four things that are required of you.
1) Thank the one who nominated you and link them…..Thanks Sue, you are the best. Everyone should check out her beautiful photography, its just amazing what can be found in nature.
2) Nominate 15 fellow bloggers…..I’ll start with six nominations, with nine to come at a later date.
1. Living The High(land) Life Charlotte lives in Scotland and writes about life with her two girls, husband, and slew of animals.
2. crazyantelope Sara has three boys. She tells of the challenges of working full time, being a mom, and parenting a child who has been diagnosed with ADHD & Autism.
3. Gardening in the Lines Erin is a mom from Canada who blogs about the beautiful world of designing a garden.
4. Bassas Blog Bassa is a Caucasian Shepherd living in Tbilisi, Georgia. He loves to share his opinion and pictures of the things he sees in his environment.
5. that cynking feeling A working mom whose goal is to document the life of her newly diagnosed Autistic son.
6. An Everyday Story A mom from Australia and her approach to home teaching her children the Montessori way.
3) Tell them that they have been nominated…..I’ll try my best. I guess I’ll just place a comment in the most recent post they have written.
4) Tell 7 things about yourself…..O.K. that’s easy.
1. I can speak English, Flemish, & French.
2. I have dyslexia, with no phonetic skills at all. Thank you spell check!
3. I do most of my blogging from my iPhone.
4. In high school I ran the 300 yard hurdles and lettered varsity. Not because I was any good, just because no one else would do it.
5. My Hubby is my older brother’s high school friend.
6. I would love to own and drive a Jeep Wrangler.
7. I got my first tattoo this fall at the age of 37.
Thanks again and congrats to those wonderful blogs out there!