One week home.

We have been home for a week now and we are started to get into a routine. Key word is starting. I think we are finally over our jet lag. No more waking up at 3 am.

Dragon slept through the night for the first time. From 10 pm till 5 am. Not bad. I will take seven hours of consecutive sleep any day. Her eating is another story. She really isn’t interested at all in food. We have tried carrots, sweet potatoes, and applesauce. She takes one or two spoonfuls and then her hand is in her mouth and or she spits/ screams it out. oh, what fun! I have been doing a lot of laundry lately… Orange is hard to get out.

I have gotten the rest of the crew back in routine. Ms.A is swamped with school work. It’s end of the quarter and the teachers are trying to finish things up. Dance season is just around the corner and costumes are getting measured for and routines are being finished up. Mr.D has started the sparring part of orange belt. He is currently running from his opponent instead of punching and kicking. Very comical for all the parents watching in the waiting area. Very frustrating for Master Paul. I think he might regret inviting Mr.D to this new class.

Nala is gaining the weight back from her stint at daycare. She seems happy to be back home. She has found her new buddy to shadow… It helps that Dragon is always covered with something yummy.




1 Comment

Filed under adoption, Family

One response to “One week home.

  1. Sydney refused to eat for weeks. It was only bottles. And she didn’t sleep through the nite for many, many months. I’m glad you’re able to get sleep. Can’t wait for next weekend.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s